Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Evil of Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day. I am pretty unhappy because everyone I know is coupled up and probably going out somewhere. I am home eating leftover pizza and shortly I will be drinking wine. What makes me unhappy is not the fact that I don't have a boyfriend, but that everyone else does and I want to go out and have some fun, but there's no one to do it with. On the bright side, this does give me time to tell you what I have eaten today.

Pumpernickel bread with 2 0z smoked mackerel
Orange

Coffee with 1 tsp real cream

1 slice multigrain bread (60 cal) with Heinz Baked Beans (90 cal) (Beans on Toast)
1 cup raw cauliflower

1/2 last night's leftover pizza

I anticipate some wine-drinkage to come.

Happy Valentine's Day

2 comments:

  1. Beans on bread....very interesting ;p

    Addendum: After speaking with Bates at about 10pm last night, I can affirm that wine was definitely a part of her food journal for today ;)

    ReplyDelete