Saturday, February 7, 2009

Food (b)Log #4

I found a website today through an article on the Washington Post called FitDay, on which you can enter the food you eat, the exercise you do, and all kinds of other things, and get nifty pie charts of your progress. I don't know about you, but I love me some pie-charts. I have started tallying all of my foods on that site. It's pretty interesting. I wish I could find the original article I found this site from but I cannot remember how I came upon it.

Here's my food for today though:

Weetabix and milk, as before
Orange
Lentil soup (140 calories) Trader Joe's brand
Yogurt 4 oz 140 Cal. 6g Fat
Asian Ahi Tuna Salad - Perhaps 500 calories
4 beers - I'm guessing about 600 calories
1 Port 100 calories
A couple of bites of choc. cake 200 calories.

Not the best day ever, but not the worst either, especially considering I went out for dinner and drank a bunch of beer. Better than I usually do. Baby steps to "the dress." I will post a picture of the dress soon. It is my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment