Monday, February 2, 2009

It's the Final Countdown

Now you have that song in your head! I'm deeply sorry, but forgive me and continue reading. I went to the doctor today. You know how they have that annoying habit of weighing you? Well they did, which dealt a swift kick to my big fat elephant in the room of denial. I'm getting ready to start the new healthy eating plan tomorrow. I'm easing in slowly, but I'm so fat, and I've been gorging myself so much this week, that it should be a shock to my system (I'm hoping).

Here's what I've eaten in the past couple of days, just so you get an idea of the extent of my gorginess.

Saturday: A Krispy Kreme donut, Four chicken fingers, fries and three cokes.
Sunday: 2 slices of toast with butter, Indian buffet, 10 potstickers, 3 crackers with cheese and 3 beers, oh and two vitamin waters.

Monday: Still open, but so far: A Krispy Kreme donut, 2 slices of toast with butter, a thai chicken wrap from Trader Joes, a sample of a muffin, a vitamin water, a bag of chips. I plan to drink some wine later too.

But I did go to Trader Joe's today and buy good food, so tomorrow, we start. I will be publishing what I eat on this blog, so you can read along with me, analyse my failures (and hopefully some triumphs) and give me ideas for yummy food.

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. The Krispy Kreme's are making my arteries cry big oily tears!

    As far as a send off to crazy eating goes, this is a winner!

    The vitamin waters make up for the potstickers right? ;p

    The thing is, everyone has these days, but the key is to keep them from occuring regularly.

    We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete